CEPEX Performance Series Couplings Comp X Comp
Comp X Comp CEPEX Performance Series Fittings provide a pressure rated, fully restrained, insert-less mechanical compression or NPT connection for water and sewer applications. Pipe sizes include IPS (OD) HPDE pipe SDR 7.3 - 17, Sch 40/80 PVC with SS grip ring adapters and CTS (OD) PE pipe SDR 9 & 11, PEX tubing (cold water only) and Copper tubing with SS grip ring adapters.
Polypropylene (PP) Compression Fittings for PE pressure piping applications
- For use on Certified PE Pipe SDR 9 & SDR 11. (Sizes 1/2" - 4")
- For use on Sch 40/80 PVC Pipe with SS Gripper Ring. (Sizes 1/2" - 2")
- At 73° F (23° C) 1/2" - 2" rated to 200 PSI working pressure 3" - 4" rated to 150 PSI working pressure
- Ease of installation.
- One source for all your IPS & CTS needs.
- Color coded.
- UV stabilized.
- Extensively used worldwide.
- ISO 9001 certified.
- Water Service
- Low Pressure Sewer
- Industrial Leachate
- Collection Irrigation
- Many other uses
- IPS(OD) ASTM-F714 / ASTM-D3035 / ASTM-
D-1599-99 / NSF 61
We Also Recommend