Smith-Blair 441 OMNI Cast Coupling
Smith-Blair 441 OMNI Couplings are a sensible way to reduce your stocking requirements while increasing your capability to join a wide variety of types and sizes of pipe.
441 Bolted Straight and Transition Couplings fit pipe O.D. sizes within specified range extremes. All practical range variations can be accommodated with a selection of interchangeable color coded follower flanges and gaskets.
These ductile iron sleeves combined with a small inventory of color coded follower flanges and gaskets will permit coupling various types of pipe with O.D. differences up to 2.4" in some cases.
- More economical than mechanical joints
- Corrosion resistant equal to ductile iron pipe
- Reduces inventory a small inventory of color coded follower flanges and gaskets allow coupling of pipes with an OD difference up to 2 inch and over
- Space savers bolts are close to sleeve providing easy wrapping of polyethylene or other protective materials
- Versatile fit virtually all classes of cast iron, asbestos cement, and other types of pipe within specified range of each nominal size
Standards/Approvals: ASTM A536
We Also Recommend